I am sure you are well aware that Justin Trudeau’s visit to India was a disaster at every level.
- He and his family looked like they were playing in a Bollywood movie at each photo op. Commentators in India said it was over the top.
- He wasted taxpayers’ money on a family vacation that will bring almost no economic benefits.
- He invited a convicted terrorist for a diplomatic dinner and was snubbed by the Indian government until the last day of the trip.
- He used his kids as political props in a shameful way.
- The international press all reported how he made a fool of himself.
It’s also clear that the purpose of the whole trip was not to advance the interest of Canada and all Canadians in this part of the world, but rather to polish his image among some groups of voters as the 2019 election approaches. But it blew up in his face.
We need to restore political decency, in our domestic and international affairs.
If you agree that our Prime Minister should not use his trips abroad as political marketing tools, let me know by contributing $5 to my efforts and those of my colleagues to bring back political decency in Ottawa.